Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday was really cool, The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo was awesome, there were giraffes, peacocks, gorillas, lions, bears... all of the essentials for a zoo. Today however I will be hiking up Seven Falls, because yesterday I spent around 4 hours at the zoo and just couldn't bring myself to go hike up a waterfall. So I will be headed up towards the falls shortly within a few hours I would say, as soon as my sleeping beauty of a girlfriend awakens from her slumber on her elder sister's very comfortable red velvet couch.

After the falls I'm pretty sure that we will hit up one of the shopping malls here in Springs and after meandering around there for a while the next step will be to head back home to the valley driving over La Veta Pass to get home. I will include some pictures of my adventures today hopefully after I get back home tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get to 7 falls today? Looked like the weather turned bad. We did inddor stuff being the weather was bad. Hope you had a good trip home.

    anonymousdad

    ReplyDelete

Followers