Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Colorado Springs It Is!

One day later and I am in Colorado Springs. I realize this was my third option, but after thinking about the possibilities and time constraints and lack of money that is in my budget, "The Springs" it had to be.

Colorado Springs is actually going to be pretty cool for me. There is plenty of things that I have not had the opportunity to take in around here like Seven Falls, The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and Garden of the Gods. Another plus is the weather; it is going to be around 73 degrees today according to NOAA.com so this really won't turn out too bad. I love the outdoors and hiking so Seven Falls will be a great experience probably will make for some good pictures as well. The zoo will be cool seeing as I have only ever been to Reid Park Zoo in Tucson Arizona, and the less than spectacular Pueblo Zoo. Also there will be enough time to meet up with my folks and have some lunch sometime today, and they are staying in the Broadmore so maybe we will be able to walk around there tonight, a great St. Patrick's day lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers