Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Sunny Day







Yesterday's excursion to Seven Falls turned out great, the weather really held up great for us. I was surprised at how many stairs we had to climb, it was almost a purely vertical staircase. One very interesting note that I have for you is that at the bottom of the falls a person could actually purchase fish food to feed the rainbow trout and the brook trout that are there, cant say I have ever fed trout... well not intentionally anyway. There was some nice short trails back behind the falls we ended up following a trail that led us to another smaller waterfall called Midnight Falls it only took about 15 minutes, but its always nice to walk in the woods. Anyway, I have posted several pictures from yesterday on here hope you enjoy them, even the one of my ugly mug.
It is another sunny day in The Valley here, so I will be outside for sure, maybe golf, tennis, or some fungo golf good time lie ahead my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers