Thursday, March 26, 2009

The grind it out days

Here I am in Hastings again, I really made the most of break in my mind seeing everyone that I could and just relax.
Being back in Hastings however means once again that it is business time baby. I have plenty of cool things to continue working on in HC media and baseball is in full swing, by the way I had a game doubleheader yesterday in Iowa against Iowa Western Community College, went 4 for 5 with a 2 doubles 2 singles and a pair of walks. We won both games, and I needed a day like that.

Anyway, I had my radio show Tuesday night, that went well I will be uploading the Podcast soon so look for that on itunes under HC media Podcasts. I also created a YouTube Channel for KFKX the Hastings College radio station, so once I load some videos on there be sure to check that out and join our channel it's called KFKX, pretty simple ay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers